Saturday 28 January 2012

Early Morning Ramblings

I was just watching some YouTube videos of people given birth. Does the vagina really do that during birth?Elective c-section it is!
I'm just kidding. I want to do a vaginal birth but with some sort of pain management probably epidural. But then the thought of a huge ass needle going into my spine scares the shit out of me. Pretty much everything about pregnancy and babies scares the shit out of me.
I should probably do something productive today. Maybe clean the bathroom, vacuum, wash the floor. Meh fuck it, I'll probably sit on my ass until 5 tonight only getting up to eat.
That's another thing. My appetite has completely disappeared since about 7 weeks. I'm not nauseous at all but I really can't find anything that seems to appeal to me.
The weirdest things pop into my head at 7 in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment