Friday 27 January 2012

One Day At A Time

I started this blog as sort of a diary to show my kids when they get older. I'm here to write down my thoughts before I forget them because well you know that pregnancy brain. I'll start from the beginning...
My husband and I have been married for four years and weren't exactly trying to get pregnant. I was on the pill and got a sinus infection. I was put on an antibiotic and my husband and I waited to .... well you know ... but I guess it wasn't long enough because now I am 8 weeks pregnant. I had an appointment on Monday with my OB and he did a vaginal ultrasound where he discovered twins. I'm so scared it's ridiculous. I'm scared of everything. Diapers, formula, breastfeeding, them being born early, if I'll stay healthy, bed rest possibility, mixing them up (since they are identical), if I'm gaining enough/too much weight, nurseries, preschool, public school, high school, college, weddings. It's all hitting me so fast I have no clue what's going to happen. I know I have 7 more months to think about everything but I still feel like I won't have enough time. One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment