Tuesday 31 January 2012

Olives

Happy 9 weeks to me! Babies are olives this week. Two little olives. Huh. Kinda cool to think about. 
What I've learned about pregnancy so far:
- pregnancy "glow" should be referred to as pregnancy acne I feel like I'm a freaking 13 year-old!
- pregnancy makes my husband bow down to me (yes I have been using my new found power)
- pregnancy is like being hung over all the time and I can't even drink!
- pregnant people aren't suppose to have peanut. Whoops!
- while pregnant you will inevitably crave something you cannot have (i.e. cookie dough)
- pregnancy makes you a weeping fool
- while pregnant you will still cry during the commercial about the little kids in Africa you'll just cry harder and longer
- pregnancy can hit hard (i.e. I had about three more things that I've learned so far but thanks to pregnancy I've forgot them)


The babies are starting to look a little more like actual human beings rather than mutant alien tadpole things. They now have muscles, organs and nerves. Their sex organs are now there but won't be visible for a while. So boys? or girls? What are you little babies? I kind of hope you're girls to dress you up yet I hope you're boys because I wouldn't be able to raise one mini-me let alone two! 


The whole "pregnancy" thing is kind of hitting me and I kind of like it. The thought of having two little things growing inside me makes me feel important. Not totally cool with the thought of having twins yet but I'll get there I'm sure. Have I hit my motherly instinct? I think so! Gahh, I'm totally going to be one of those pregnant women that cry during and ultrasound or hearing the babies heartbeats. I swore I never would. Shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment