Monday 30 January 2012

Here We Go

I woke up yesterday really nauseous but hungry. Weird. This morning I woke up the same way but ate and now I feel fine. Well, one second I feel fine then two minutes later I swear I'm going to vomit. Now is one of those moments when I could eat anything and everything in sight. But just wait two minutes and I'll be looking for a trash can. 


My husband has become more maternal (or paternal?) than I am! We went and purchased What To Expect When You're Expecting and he's almost done it. I haven't even started. We also want to get What To Expect When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets or Quads but we couldn't find it at Chapters so we'll have to order it online. I also want to get baby books for each of the babies so I can record things now because God knows we won't have any time to when they get here. 


Yep now's one of those moments where I want to puke my guts out. Fuck. I hope this doesn't last 7 more months. I don't think looking at the computer screen from 9 to 5 everyday at my job will help. Shit. When does maternity leave start?

No comments:

Post a Comment