Sunday 5 February 2012

Nausea and Migraines and Bloat, Oh My!

Now we're getting into the most glamorous parts of pregnancy!


Nausea: The nausea is bearable and from what I've read I'm lucky it hasn't hit worse because there's two babies in there. I've learned I have to keep a package of saltine crackers beside my bed so when I get up to pee for the 50th time I can grab a couple and that helps a bit.


Migraines: Ever since I was a teenager I've suffered from migraines. Now they've just gotten more intense. They're the kind of migraines that give you vertigo so I can't sit on a computer from 9-5. Which is going to be great for my job *insert eye roll here*. 


Bloat: Holy shit am I bloated! I've been wearing sweatpants all weekend because I can't fit into my jeans. But I'm also guilty of not drinking enough water lately *runs off to get another glass of water*...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I have 16 month old girl twins. We were shocked to learn we were having twins at 18 weeks(our Dr didn't do an early ultrasound). It took a while to get over the shock/terror, but the first time I felt those babies move, I was in love! My biggest advice is not to get overwhelmed with what you read on the internet. While it is a great source for information, you tend to focus on the bad instead of the good. I was blessed enough to carry my girls to 38 weeks 1 day before being induced(no complications, no bedrest, etc). Good luck, and I am excited about following your journey!

    ReplyDelete