Saturday 18 February 2012

Spilling The Beans

Sorry I've been MIA the past couple days. Work has been absolutely nuts and when I get home at night I usually fall asleep around 7.


I was 11 weeks on Tuesday. The babies are now the size of limes.


What I miss:
- sleeping on my stomach
- having a ham sandwich
- being able to keep my eyes open past 7 at night
- not getting up 30 times to pee at night
- my jeans


We're heading up to visit our parents tomorrow. It'll be a quick visit because hubby needs to be back to work on Wednesday and I have an OB appointment Wednesday too. We'll probably leave Tuesday afternoon or night. Our cover is that hubby isn't going to be able to get time off when my family comes in March for my birthday so we're going to go up this weekend. My mom already agreed to have his parents over for dinner tonight and I think that's when we'll spill. I've been YouTube-ing and Google-ing "ways to tell family about twin pregnancy" and have come up with telling everyone we want to take a picture so everyone gets together and hubby is taking the picture. Then he says "Say... Jennifer's pregnant!" after everyone freaks out he says "okay okay now a real picture" everyone gets back in line and he says "with twins!". I can't wait to see how everyone reacts! I'll let y'all know!



No comments:

Post a Comment